|FOB Price:||US $65 / kg|
|Min. Order:||10 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 kg||US $65/ kg|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: 10%, 95%
- Assay Method: HPLC
- Application: Food
- Extract Source: Turmeric Root
- Certification: ISO, HACCP
- Application Form: Tablet, Capsule
- State: Powder
- Specification: 10%, 90%, 95%
Specification: 90%-95% Curcumin
Latin Name: Curcuma longa Linn
Appearance: Bright Yellow Fine Powder or Yellowish Orange Fine Powder
Curcumin is a diarylheptanoid. It is the principal curcuminoid of the popular South Asian spice turmeric, which is a member of the ginger family (Zingiberaceae). Turmeric's other two curcuminoids are desmethoxycurcumin and bis-desmethoxycurcumin. The curcuminoids are natural phenols that are responsible for the yellow color of turmeric. Curcumin can exist in several tautomeric forms, including a 1,3-diketo form and two equivalent enol forms. The enol form is more energetically stable in the solid phase and in solution.
Curcumin can be used for boron quantification in the curcumin method. It reacts with boric acid to form a red-color compound, rosocyanine.
Curcumin is a bright-yellow color and may be used as a food coloring. As a food additive, its E number is E100.
Turmeric is a herbaceous plant, by modern medicine and traditional medicine both support; and efficacy with a complete, totally no side effects, and edible. Chinese people always use it to maintain health and healing. The main active ingredient in turmeric called curcumin, has long been used as anti-inflammatory drugs still in use. Modern scientific research confirms that turmeric is the best medicine-for the disease of modern civilization has a variety of special medical effects. Origin in southern Asia, India or Indonesia, etc.
Function of curcumin:
- To effect in antituvmorigenesis, restraining proliferation of cancer cell
- To effect in antioxidation
- To reduce blood fat level, lower the cholesterol and neutral fat content in blood and prevent fat accumulating in body
- To effect Anti-inflammation and adjust immunization system
- To prevent senile dementia
- To prevent osteoporosis during menopause
- To act as good colorant, food preservative and flavoring agent with sharp taste
- To whiten skin and increase gloss Our Curcumin Longa products