100% White Kidney Bean Extract 10: 1, 20: 1, Phaseolin 1%-3%
|FOB Price:||US $10-100 / kg|
|Min. Order:||1 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 kg||US $10-100/ kg|
|Production Capacity:||1 Ton Per Month|
|Transport Package:||1kg/Bag, 25kg/Drum|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Depont Molecular Products
- 50 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: DP-58
- Assay Method: HPLC
- Application: Food, Health Care Products, Medicine
- Extract Source: Phaseolus Vulgaris
- Grade: Pharmaceutical & Food Grade
- Specification: 10: 1 20: 1, Phaseolin 1%-3%
- Certification: SGS, ISO
- Application Form: Tablet, Capsule
- State: Powder
- Part Used: Beans
- Extraction Type: Liquid-Solid Extraction
- Origin: China
White Kidney Bean Extract
Phaseolus vulgaris L.
Plant part used
Phaseolin 1-3%, 10: 1, 20: 1
Active Test, HPLC
|Usage||Pharmaceuticals, healthcare,and cosmetics|
Package & Shipment
1kg, 2kg, 5kg/Drum or carton with aluminum foil bags inside or small package as customer's requirement; 10kg, 15kg, 25kg/Drum with double layers food grade plastic bag inside, external use cardboard drums.
White Kidney beans, botanical name Phaseolus vulgaris L., just as its name suggests, the kidney bean is shaped like a kidney, and the White Kidney Beans that are white in color are known as cannellini beans. It has the same scientific name with other beans such as pinto beans, navy beans and black bean, all they are referred to as "common beans" probably owing to the fact that they all derived from a common bean ancestor that originated in Peru. They spread throughout South and Central America as a result of migrating Indian traders who brought kidney beans with them from Peru. Beans were introduced into Europe in the 15th century by Spanish explorers returning from their voyages to the New World. Subsequently, Spanish and Portuguese traders introduced kidney beans into Africa and Asia. As beans are a very inexpensive form of good protein, they have become popular in many cultures throughout the world. Today, the largest commercial producers of dried common beans are India, China, Indonesia, Brazil and the United States.
1.White kidney bean extract can be used to treat obesity, act as a weight stabilizer or even as a weight loss aid. It can neutralize the digestive enzyme alpha amylase before it can convert starch into glucose and then fat. Essentially, it allows the carbohydrates to pass through the system possibly with less caloric intake.
2.With the function of protecting kidney
3.Promoting body development and reinforcing the memory
4.To neutralize the digestive enzyme alpha amylase before it can convert starch into glucose and then fat
5.White kidney bean extract may also be beneficial for lowering triglycerides, degenerative arthritis, coronary artery disease and obesity because of the ability it has to inhibit the body's digestion of complex carbohydrates.
1. Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
2. Dedication to quality, supply & service.
3. Strictly on selecting raw materials.
4. OEM/ODM Available.
5. Reasonable & competitive price, fast lead time.
6. Sample is available for your evaluation & Formulation development.
7. Faster delivery: Sample order in stock and 3-7 days for bulk production.
8.We have strong cooperation with DHL, TNT, UPS, FEDEX, EMS. Or you also can choose your own shipping forwarder.
9. We will refund your money if our products is not as you required.
10. After-Sale Service:
1)International Authorized Third-Party Test For The Products You Demand, such as SGS, eurofins.
2)60 Days Warranty of quality of goods.
1. High quality with competitive Manufacturer Direct price.
2. Free sample(10-20g or enough to detection) and Unconditional assume responsibility
3. Manufacturer direct supply, provide OEM, R&D service
5. Leading plant extract manufacturer in China