Senna Leaf Extract, Sennoside a+B 20% HPLC
|FOB Price:||US $190-220 / kg|
|Min. Order:||1 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 kg||US $190-220/ kg|
|Production Capacity:||10 Ton Per Month|
|Transport Package:||1kg/Bag, 25kg/Drum|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Depont Molecular Products
- 50 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: DP-57
- Assay Method: HPLC
- Application: Food, Health Care Products, Medicine
- Extract Source: Cassia Angustifolia
- Extract Solvent: Water & Alcohol
- Origin: China
- Certification: ISO
- Application Form: Tablet, Capsule
- State: Powder
- Grade: Phamaticeutical, Food
- Specification: Sennoside A+B 20% HPLC
Senna Leaf Extract
Cassia Angustifolia Vahl L.
Plant Part used
|Appearance||Dark Brown Powder|
Water & Ethanol
95% pass 80 mesh
Loss on Drying
Total Plate Count
Yeast & Moulds
What is Senna Leaf Extract Powder?
Senna is a shrub found in India, Pakistan, South China and elsewhere. Its name is derived from the Arabic word "sena," and it has been used in ayurvedic and unani medicines since the ninth century. The shrub grows to a height of approximately two feet, with green stems and pods and yellow, scoop-shaped leaves.
The alternate leaves are even-pinnate, with four or five pairs of lanceolate or obovate leaflets that are brittle and greyish green in colour. The small yellow flowers are characterised by five spreading clawed petals.
The fruit is in an oblong pod about 5cm long. The leaves and pods, or fruit, are used medicinally.
Functions of Senna Leaf Extract Powder
1. Cathartic effect: senna infusion contains anthraquinone derivatives, its cathartic effect and irritation more than other laxatives.
2. Antibacterial inhibition: senna extract alcohol resistant variety of bacteria such as staphylococcus, diphtheria bacillus, typhoid bacillus, paratyphoid bacillus, and escherichia coli, the water extract useful only for Salmonella typhi.
3. Hemostasis: senna powder can increase platelet and fibrinogen, reduced clotting time, recalcification time, prothrombin time and blood clot contraction time, help to stop the bleeding
4. Muscle relaxation: senna can block acetylcholine at the motor nerve terminals and skeletal joints, so that muscle relaxation.
Applications of Senna Leaf Extract Powder
1. Applied in food field, senna tea is widely used to treat constipation;
2. Applied in health product field, to be added into health products to relaxe the bowels;
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, for the treatment of acute pancreatitis, bacillary dysentery and cholecystitis.
Pictures of Senna Leaf Extract Powder
1. Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
2. Dedication to quality, supply & service.
3. Strictly on selecting raw materials.
4. OEM/ODM Available.
5. Reasonable & competitive price, fast lead time.
6. Sample is available for your evaluation & Formulation development.
7. Faster delivery: Sample order in stock and 3-7 days for bulk production.
8.We have strong cooperation with DHL, TNT, UPS, FEDEX, EMS. Or you also can choose your own shipping forwarder.
9. We will refund your money if our products is not as you required.
10. After-Sale Service:
1)International Authorized Third-Party Test For The Products You Demand, such as SGS, eurofins.
2)60 Days Warranty of quality of goods.
1. High quality with competitive Manufacturer Direct price.
2. Free sample(10-20g or enough to detection) and Unconditional assume responsibility
3. Manufacturer direct supply, provide OEM, R&D service
5. Leading plant extract manufacturer in China
Package & Shipment
1kg, 2kg, 5kg/Drum or carton with aluminum foil bags inside or small package as customer's requirement; 10kg, 15kg, 25kg/Drum with double layers food grade plastic inner bag, paper-drum outside.