Cornus Officinalis Extract, Loganin, Morroniside
|FOB Price:||US $340-400 / kg|
|Min. Order:||1 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 kg||US $340-400/ kg|
|Transport Package:||1kg/Bag, 25kg/Drum|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Depont Molecular Products
- 50 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: DP-30
- Application Form: Tablet, Capsule
- State: Powder
- Specification: Loganin10%
- Assay Method: HPLC
- Application: Food, Health Care Products
- Extract Source: Cornus Officinalis
- Origin: China
Cornus Officinalis Extract, Loganin10%, Morroniside
English Name: Cornus Officinalis extract
Fructus Corni Extract
Latine name: Fructus Macrocarpii, Fructus Corni
Chinese name: Shan ZhuYu
Part used: Fruit
Appearance: brown red powder
Molecular formula: C10H10O4
Molecular weight: 194.19
2. Adjusting the function of hypothalamus.
3. Diuretic and hypotensive.
4.Promoting the action of antibacterial,antifungal and anticancer.
5.Tonifying the liver and kidney,controlling seminal emission and reducing your ination.
6. Controlling menstruation and arresting bleeding.
7. Arresting sweating and preventing collapse.
8. Invigorating the liver and kidney.
9. Arresting excessive loss of body fluid.
10.Nourishing the liverand kidney and inducing astringencyto arrestincessantand excessiveloss of the body fluid.
11. Strengthening the kidneys and the liver.
Cornelian cherry juices are rich in potassium, calcium, sodium, iron, zinc, manganese, and copper. Compared to other juices
obtained from plum, pear, and apple, Cornelian cherry juice contained higher levels of dietary minerals