Tanshinone II a 98%, Anti-Aging, Anti-Oxidant, Antifatigue
|FOB Price:||US $4,500-5,000 / kg|
|Min. Order:||1 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 kg||US $4,500-5,000/ kg|
|Production Capacity:||100kgs Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Model NO.: DP-86
- Assay Method: HPLC
- Application: Health Care Products, Medicine
- Extract Source: Salvia Miltiorrhiza
- Grade: Medical Grade
- Transport Package: 1kg/Bag, 25kg/Drum
- Origin: China
- Certification: ISO, HACCP
- Application Form: Tablet, Capsule
- State: Powder
- Appearance: Orange Needle Crystal
- Part Used: Root
- Specification: Tanshinone II A 98%
Detailed Product Description
Product Name: Tanshinone II A
Appearance: Orange needle crystal
Tanshinone IIA is one of the most abundant constituents of the root of Salvia miltiorrhiza which exerts antioxidant and anti-inflammatory actions in many experimental disease models in laboratory animals, Tanshinone IIA (Tan IIA) has been widely used for various cardiovascular and cerebrovascular disorders in Asian countries. Tanshinone IIA might be a novel promising therapeutic agent for oxidative stress injury in neurodegenerative diseases. Tanshinone IIA may improve renal dysfunction associated with chronic kidney disease in rats. Tan IIA was effective for attenuating the extent of brain edema formation in response to ischemia injury in rats. Tanshinone IIA has been identified as a natural monoacylglycerol lipase (MAGL) inhibitor with an IC50 value of 48 nM. This has potential for the treatment of cardiovascular diseases and may be a good candidate for the treatment of Alzheimer's disease or other MAGL-associated diseases.
Physical Properties: melting point 209 °C ~ 210 °C, soluble in chloroform, acetone and other soluble organic solvents, water-soluble.
Pharmacological effects: mainly for the treatment of cardiovascular disease, has expanded blood vessels, hypotension, antithrombotic function, the treatment of coronary artery disease, angina, cardiac rhythm too fast a significant effect.
Product Source: Labiatae plant Salvia the roots and rhizomes dry
Production Process: mainly by the extraction, chromatography, crystallization processes completed
Storage: cool dry, dark, avoiding high-temperature
Durability date: 2 years
1. Enhancing immunity and the ability of antivirus and infection.
2. Anti-aging, anti-oxidant , antifatigue, adjusting cerebral nervous system, enhancing hematopoietic function and promoting metabolism.
3. Protecting hematopoietic function of marrow, improving the ability of hepatic detoxifcatio and promoting. Restoration of hepatic tissue.
4. Preventing and treating coronary heart disease, climacteric syndrome, diabetes, high blood pressure, anemia, etc.
5. Preventing cancer, activating normal cell and improving the blood circulation.
DEPONT MOLECULAR Co., Ltd is dedicated to R&D and produce new active ingredients since 2005, products for dietary supplement use, cosmetics, and other applications.
Botanical Extract: Depont focus on ingredients which have functions of antioxidation, weight management, muscle building, joint health and mood enhancer.
FORMULA: Depont also provide specific formulating cooperation with dietary supplement Branders, it's always for clients' desired function and under exclusive agreement.
1. High quality with competitive Manufacturer Direct price.
2. Free sample(10-20g or enough to detection) and Unconditional assume responsibility
3. Manufacturer direct supply, provide OEM, R&D service
Q1:Can I get the free sample?
A: Yes, we can supply the free sample, but the shipping cost be paid by our customers
Q2: How to start orders or make payments?
A: Proforma invoice will be sent first after confirmation of order, enclosed our bank information. Payment by T/T, Western Union or Paypal.
Q3: How to confirm the Product Quality before placing orders?
A:You can get free samples for some products, you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples.
You can send us your product specifications and requests, we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
Q4:What's your MOQ?
A:Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Q5: How about delivery lead time?
A:Delivery lead time: About 3-5 days after payment confirmed. (Chinese holiday not included)
Q6:Is there a discount?
A:Different quantity has different discount.
Q7: How to contact us ?
A:You can chat with us by TradeMessenger, Email, WhatsAPP, Wechat.
You can choose your interested products and send inquiry to us.
You can dial our telephone directly, you will get our reply.
Package & Shipment
1kg, 2kg, 5kg/Drum or carton with aluminum foil bags inside or small package as customer's requirement; 10kg, 15kg, 25kg/Drum with double layers food grade plastic inner bag, paper-drum outside.