High Quality Cranberry Extract, Anthocyanidins 25%
|FOB Price:||US $12-48 / kg|
|Min. Order:||1 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 kg||US $12-48/ kg|
|Production Capacity:||500 Ton Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Depont Molecular Products
- 49 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: DP-52
- Storage Method: Normal
- State: Powder
- Type: Flavonoid
- Botanical Source: Vaccinum Macrocarpon
- Transport Package: 1kg/Bag, 25kg/Drum
- Origin: China
- Certification: ISO, HACCP
- Application: Food, Health Care Products
- Extract Source: Cranberry
- Part Used: Berry
- Active Ingredient: Anthocyanidins
- Specification: Anthocyanidins 25%
|Product Name||Cranberry extract|
|Botanical Source||Vaccinum Macrocarpon L.|
|Specification||1-25% Anthocyanidins UV(Chinese Standard,European Standard)|
|1-36% Anthocyanidins HPLC|
|Concentrated Juice Brix 65,Brix 50|
In North America, Native Americans were the first to use cranberries as food. Native Americans used cranberries in a variety of foods, especially for pemmican, wound medicine and dye.
Raw cranberries have moderate levels of vitamin C, dietary fiber and the essential dietary mineral, manganese, as well as a balanced profile of other essential micronutrients
1. Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
Raw cranberries are a source of polyphenol antioxidants, phytochemicals under active research for possible benefits to the cardiovascular system and immune system, and as anti-cancer agents,such as in isolated prostate cancer cells.
One study compared cranberries with twenty other fruits, showing that cranberries had a high amount of total polyphenols. Cranberry tannins have laboratory evidence for anti-clotting properties and may prevent recurring urinary tract infections in women, Although the evidence in favor of cranberries' efficacy in treating UTIs is far from conclusive.Raw cranberries andcranberry juice are abundant food sources of flavonoids such as proanthocyanidins, flavonols and quercetin.These compounds have shown possible activity as anti-cancer agents in vitro.
Proanthocyanidin (PA or PAC), also known as procyanidin, oligomeric proanthocyanidin (OPC), leukocyanidin, leucoanthocyanin and condensed tannins, is a class of flavanols. Proanthocyanidins are essentially polymer chains of flavonoids such as catechins. One was discovered in 1948 by Jacques Masquelier and called Vitamin P, although this name did not gain official category status and has since fallen out of usage. It was Masquelier who first developed techniques for the extraction of proanthocyanidins from certain plant species.
Proanthocyanidins have been sold as nutritional and therapeutic supplements in Europe since the 1980s. In contrast, the introduction of proanthocyanidins to the United States market has been relatively recent.
2. Dedication to quality, supply & service.
3. Strictly on selecting raw materials.
4. OEM/ODM Available.
5. Reasonable & competitive price, fast lead time.
6. Sample is available for your evaluation & Formulation development.
7. Faster delivery: Sample order in stock and 3-7 days for bulk production.
8.We have strong cooperation with DHL, TNT, UPS, FEDEX, EMS. Or you also can choose your own shipping forwarder.
9. We will refund your money if our products is not as you required.
10. After-Sale Service:
1)International Authorized Third-Party Test For The Products You Demand, such as SGS, eurofins.
2)60 Days Warranty of quality of goods.
1. High quality with competitive Manufacturer Direct price.
2. Free sample(10-20g or enough to detection) and Unconditional assume responsibility
3. Manufacturer direct supply, provide OEM, R&D service
5. Leading plant extract manufacturer in China
1kg, 2kg, 5kg/Drum or carton with aluminum foil bags inside or small package as customer's requirement; 10kg, 15kg, 25kg/Drum with food grade plastic bag inside.